Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Some 5 Star Reads of 2013

Of my own personal reading list and reviews, here is a short list of my favorites from 2013.

Mara Dyer - by Hodkin
I am very eagerly awaiting the final book in 2014! I really enjoyed this series.

Everneath series by Brodi Ashton
This series has a great example of the best protagonist I've read in a long time.

Across the Universe by Beth Revis
It got me into Sci-fi. I have to like the series just for that.

Under the Never Sky by Rossi
What can I say? I love dystopian YA series.

Chemical Garden by Destephano
Another dystopian YA series. It had a few vague moments and it could have really been pushed to greater heights. I also did not enjoy the hurried wrap up of the ending, but I say that about several novels. It is still a good story though.

This is not a complete list, but it appeals to the greater number of readers. If you haven't given these novels a try, then read their synopsis and see if one grabs your attention.

1 comment:

  1. I read the first book in the Everneath series and look forward to reading the next one!

    ReplyDelete